6 pages of amazing guide by devCity.net explains all point of deployment project and include follow parts:
- How to create an Installer Class
- Un-written rules
- Unpleasent features
- Using these events (about Installer Class events)
- Using the Commit event to change the target directory permissions.
- Using the Uninstall event to clean the target directory
- Where is the "NT AUTHORITY\SERVICE" account coming from?
- Exceptions and Exception handling in your installer class.
- Adding user interfaces (forms) to your installer class.
- Launching your application after installation.
To read "Visual Studio 2005 Setup and Deployment Installer Classes and Custom Actions" CLICK HERE